A picture dedicated to Mr. Skinworx, Mr. E36_Papi, and Mr. DJ_BadCop. I pray that they, and all my friends are blessed with the virtue of perseverance through difficult times.
My Comics!
Started by Sister_Eclaire [3518332] on in Art & Literature.
Posts archived: 27 / 27 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
A picture for MrLuna! We are having tea on the moon. The background was quite difficult and I think I messed up. I believe I know how to do it better next time.
Sheep! I like how the nun looks now. The expressions are always so good.
Oh my goodness! Miun, hello! It has been quite a while! I hope you are doing well!
Great picture Claire! =)
Oh I forgot to do the quotations thing! Thank you so much, Miun! I hope you are most well!
Thank you, Griffith! It was quite difficult to do the background. Hopefully I can do better next time.