Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[CRIME] Cracking Rigs

Started by ConnorStainsby [2177374] on in Graveyard.

7 replies · 194 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
16
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
52 / 100
Engagement score
59 / 100
ConnorStainsby [2177374]

 

Good evening all, 

 

I haven't seen any posts on cracking rigs so I'm posting to see what everyone is running. 

 

This is the best rig I can come up with and I use up all my nerve before it overheats too much. I don't overclock due to limited power and how little extra strength it actually gives. It's stackable when you gain the next 2 slots at level 50 and 75. 

 

And it consists of:

3x Fan,

2x PSU,

8x Water Block,

10x HCPU.

 

With CMT2570 (25% heat reduction)

 

If anyone has any better builds please post them but this is the most efficient for my style of play especially when I'm using 95 nerve at a time. 

 

 

 

 

 

Grafiti [1557036]

You probably haven't seen it because -

 

A) It's an old crime, not really first page material

B) The posts are in T&G forum

Reshula [2644462]

There are already several threads that have this:

 

Edit: well others beat me to it, point still stands

Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Cracking: An In-Depth Guide · Cracking - Rig List and Optimization Tips · Cracking Rigs