Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RW Weapon Dumped?

Started by Tactical_Grinch [2029956] on in Bugs & Issues.

1 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
2
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
36 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100
Tactical_Grinch [2029956]

Providing a screenshot below, but, i'm concerned there's an issue. 1) i wouldn't dump a RW blade I actively use and actually just bought. 2) it was the last event for a few hours, and I was just checking to see why my loadout had the wrong weapon on it to discover it. 


I will fairly note that I do have nerve damage and tremors in my hands, but I still can't fathom a world in which I would intentionally dump this. Can freely state the coding and stuff is not my forte so maybe y'all can figure out something I can't...but this is painful. And why aren't RW items locked from being dumped? isn't that what the bunker bucks is for? 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am afraid there's nothing I can do here, you dumped the weapon which has been found by someone else already. There's a log to prove the dump and the action has a confirmation message as well. You were probably trying to switch the weapons and accidentally dumped it?

 

There's already a ticket in place to add a warning message when you try dumping a legendary weapon, the last time this was brought up with Ched, he was not keen on adding a blanket block on being able to dump legendary weapons, I will ask him once again.

 

Thanks and sorry for your loss.