Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

About energy cap

Started by Ispiritu [3934250] on in Questions & Answers.

2 replies · 44 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
Ispiritu [3934250]

If i currently have 900 energy and used xanax would it reach 1150 energy or would it cap at 1000?

 

 

Would appreciate any help

Knirt [3033570]

Use 150 e in something then take a Xanax to max at 1k.

 

I usually start stacking with some e myself so that I can do a mission or something without ruining my stack.   When I'm on the last one I get it down to 750 before I take it.