Some familiar faces !! Congratulations all
New staff team!
Started by RAPY [2111189] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 99 / 99 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Youre typing in the wrong color brother
ggs congrats all except alex
Why do my faction members hate me this much... should I start actually being a mean leader to at least give them a reason?
(thank you)
Welcome everyone to the team and I'm looking forward to getting to know y'all and seeing how you'll all do in your new role :)
None of these people have ever been in JUX and bogie hasn't been associated with JUX for years
How about you stop being a salty little bitch and just delete your account already since apparently you've "quit"
Congrats to all the new helpers! Wish yous the best of luck!
Congrats all, esp belle and weaver :)
Good luck to all of you.
Congratulations Mutley! I know hell do a wonderful job. Super chill guy. Probably one of the coolest people on torn.
Why does
Link lead to Nova,l's profile
Alex_I_von_st
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2445730
Nova
https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=1570883
Regards
Lou
Mentions: Alex_I_von_St [2445730] · Nova [1570883]
Congratulations new Helpers!!!! And welcome to the staff family 🧁💖🤗 We have been impatiently awaiting your arrivals.
Damn Alex, still sticking to your plan of usurping bogie?
First the Ireland, next Tornhub
My lawyer has advised me not to answer such questions.
I hope you enjoyed my "Application." I spent SO MUCH time on it XD
Congrats to all those that made Helper. I hope the orientation/initiation/hazing went over well. May you be able to walk again soon...
I will work dutifully to up my trolling/flaming skills and start shitting out all the multis and RMT just for you guys
<3
Congrats to all who you got the position! Hopefully, I get to join you next time!
Mutley.
Good pick.
Was leader in HT for a longer period, so he is obviously a great guy 😉
Seriously though, congratulations!!!
Congrats all!
Now the fun begins. Back up yourselves, stand strong and don't back down on your decisions because players whine...
Go Dredd mode my brothers and sisters...
This must be you at this point.