I placed the following bet 36 minutes before the game started.
20:24:42 - 02/10/25 You placed a $1,000,000,000 (x1.12) bet in the Bookie on Michael Zheng (2-Way Full event) bet on Michael Zheng v Olle Wallin (Tennis)
The game has started and now odds have moved from 1.12 to 1.25.
I understand that the odds come from an API of a legit Bookie but my question (and I suppose scepticism) comes from the size of the change.
Have the Bookie changed odds in the 36 minutes leading up to the game so much, and its bad luck that I missed it? Or did they change them earlier and its Torn just catching up?
Furthermore, Zheng is dominating, so its unlikely that the bookies have moved the odds up mid game.
And if there is a delay in odds updating, then it sucks that I lost 130m because of a delay.