Muffs stuff
Hand Drawn. Unique Artwork. No A.I.
Started by Lick_My_Muff [3927175] on in Graphics.
Posts archived: 298 / 298 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Muffs stuff
Hand Drawn. Unique Artwork. No A.I.
I'm surprised this thread hasn't gotten any love yet!
Awesome work, love seeing hand drawn artists in the forum. And love how much personality your style has - that's something AI can't replicate! <3
I'll have to think about what I might want and send a message in a bit. :)
Cracking job! Looks just like me :)
Ty so much!
I'm so happy, you're welcome!
Apate, I can't wait!
ZERO DOLLARS????
CHARGE YOUR WORTH!
Easily 50m+
If you want to draw me one, i love goth girl vibes/ girl with devil horns!
Real skills, love the one with the crow
Thank you!
Your gothy vibes girl with devil horns will be out shortly.
Damn . great works dear
Can you draw me too pls <3
Pretty much a man related to fire. My profile represents it .
Gothy vibes girl with devil horns: Order up!
You got it!
I've decided! Give me a black cat with eldritch horror vibes :P
(If that's not too complicated / out there - if it is, just say so pls!)
Awesome!
SO SICK thank youuuu!!
woah
i’d love something “the big lez show”-esque (hopefully you’ve seen the youtube series lol) preferably sassy the sasquatch. something funny
or if that doesn’t work
something freestyle & abstract :)
forum sig size would be sweet if possible! and happy to pay :)
Watching Episode 1 now.
(I haven't forgotten about the Eldritch Horror cat)
Draw a Sidhu Moose Wala on a tractor called hmt 5911 with a ak47 and rural green fields in the back, like a boss.
If this is too much detail then Lmk. Cheers
can you make a cute green-skinned goblin office worker girl?