Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Biggest Torn mistake?

Started by 9nines [3909557] on in General Discussion.

24 replies · 413 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 25 / 25 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
25
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
23 / 100
Story score
55 / 100
Engagement score
68 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

9nines [3909557]

I’ve spent every day the last however many days I’ve existed, buying bottles of beer and selling them for profit. That’s about 4000 bottles - give or take - and that probably made me anywhere between 2.4m and 3m.

 

Had I of spent those days buying gasoline I could’ve made 16-17m. Why did nobody tell me this sooner xD

Lasky [1718783]

Not being a scammer.

 

If you scam you make more pixel cash. And it also makes your torn game play so shit you have to quit. Win win.

Shenzi [2410113]

Yeah 16m isnt a lot dont worry about it.

 

Also there is a search function use it to find the other posts that ask the same exact question...

9nines [3909557]

Shame you couldn’t contribute an actual mistake you’ve made in your 4800+ days here, but thanks anyway!