idc if its male or female!
LOOKING FOR PARTNER
Started by JumboShrimpTTV [3949869] on in Roleplay.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 8 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 39 / 100
- Engagement score
- 54 / 100
For what purpose? Ig marriage or something else?
Just marry someone in your faction. Marriage in Torn is 99.9% of the time only used for getting merits and splitting property costs.
need someone (female) to have fun with
Hy
partner for what? I like schemes and making money...I'm lukewarm on kidnapping and torture. What's the crack?
Hi
I'm interested