Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Game ideas

Started by Phsychiv [3247153] on in Suggestions.

0 replies · 11 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 1 / 1 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
1
Discussion span
→
People posting
1
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
23 / 100
Historical score
12 / 100
Story score
26 / 100
Engagement score
26 / 100
Phsychiv [3247153]

          A couple of things I would like to see in torn is the travel ability to fly from one place to another. So let's say I want to fly to Hawaii and then South America it's usually a 4hr trip to South America and 1.5 to Hawaii (flight time not exact) so the first flight would take the normal flight time and if able to fly from Hawaii to South America the remaining flight time should take 3 hrs so it longer than a direct flight but shorter thna flying all the way back to torn from Hawaii then flying out south America.

        The other is the ability to take the drugs you buy in other locations. So if I buy Xanax in South America I should also be able to take them there.

           Access to crimes besides mugging when away from torn. I should be able to hunt the dump pickpocket and burgle homes and businesses while abroad. These crimes happen around the globe irl so why not in the game?