Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

DUmbshucks

Started by AkariWata [3783899] on in General Discussion.

56 replies · 639 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
57
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
60 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

AkariWata [3783899]

Last night , I woke up to the sound of my alarm for giving my grandma medicine

I rushed towrds to look at my war but my bookmarked page is gym, When The second I saw my stats would perfectly balance, I mistakenly used it for 50 times and lost all the energy and now my war enemies made so much progress, ever happened to you?

 

 

pray for us!!

TheCrimsonf**kr.

Apate [2348539]

Your faction page is hard to read and headache-inducing.

 

Would highly recommend having proper graphics made.

 

Edit: Also maybe don't have a faction below 240k respect. Or whatever the max Toleration cost is.

AkariWata [3783899]

I mde it myself, and im not good at that , I just wanted to test out new versions, before I had html embedded in light colours

Apate [2348539]

The html bit at the bottom is fine tbh.

 

Out of curiosity, do you understand the consequences of attempting to run a faction at your size/shell's size? You're hurting yourself and your members quite a bit by running one without a maxed out Toleration branch.

 

You would all be much better off in an established faction - but the bare minimum's at least a shell with full Tol.

AkariWata [3783899]

I am working on tolerance in war mode, and peace mode is gym gains

 

Don't worry I always do my research and keep my members on good pay, because every shell start with a beginning! Maybe we are the new gen monarch, they are my inspiration with thier dedication! and I am forming a fsction family with 4 factions of same size too! thanks for the advice

Tersia83 [3700022]

Lol - you had energy left to hit me? 

 

Did saw ur msg afterwards - it happens i guess ❤️

 

00:24:47 - 05/10/25 AkariWata attacked you but lost.. 

 

Apate [2348539]

Your current total networth is a single week of war pay (or less) in many factions. You're taking less than a xanax a day and aren't using refills. I haven't pulled a stat report on your whole faction to see the rest of the members at a glance, but jumping around a few of their profiles, they look much worse. Meanwhile, there's tons of entry-level factions (including entry-level HOF factions) that offer solid payouts and support their members with things like a well-stocked armory, meds, xanax, etc.

 

Toleration should always be up, as you should always be eating xans, aiming for a baseline of 2.5/day (though lower while happy jumping due to xtc having a cooldown too is fine).

 

You have an admirable aspiration, but Monarch was not a bunch of 30k-respect shells that were built up to what they are today. I'd suggest you do a bit more research, make some friends with more experienced players, and honestly rethink the way you are going about this.

 

In setting yourself and your members back substantially, you are putting yourself in a worse position / making it take much much longer to even come close to achieving the goal you've set. There's a reason you don't really hear about players and factions starting off like yours becoming big these days, but do hear about those taken up by actually established players, who know what they're doing and have the capital to support it (even then, it's not 30k-respect shells).

 

The family bit doesn't inspire much confidence either, as you all are just dragging more down with you (even though I know that isn't your intent; it's still the result). And it's effectively the blind leading the blind, times four. You and your members could always jump to an entry-level faction, grow and build your accounts, make connections that will be crucial later on, and come back to this when you are established yourselves. I guarantee you the results will be much, much better.

 

I'm really not trying to come across as rude here; I love watching new players grow, and I absolutely love the aspiration you've set - this just isn't how you go about reaching it.

AkariWata [3783899]

Nice , I get you and the people I have aren't really active guys, and like slow growth and I just want to say one thing:

 

Watch me grow , and I will prove you wrong 

 

and if I do, I want you to sit and have a cup of tea with me!

TheCrimsonf**kr

Wenno [2757277]

You're talking all serious about growing and run a shit-tier shell and are sporting a 0.62 xan per day in the last month. Actions speak louder than words.

AkariWata [3783899]

I use 16 per week alone, I don't know what you are talking about

 

Like 8 for training and 8 for warring weekly, well im not here to fight, I am on the long run(more than just longer one)

Magic_Munki [2386359]

Don't be hard done by these guys giving you grief, enjoy the game the way you see fit... If your members are happy and  you doing your best to improve then that's better than most. Good luck getting your faction to where it needs to be and enjoy.

 

PS ive done this a few times before chains, lets just say those became expensive chains lol

 

Starbreaker [2737884]

You realise we can see your stats, right? You've taken 18 Xanax in a month, for any competitive faction that is unacceptably low for a regular member, let alone the leader. Pretty obvious you won't be talked round in spite of the good advice given to you in here though, so...good luck I guess 

Pinguux [2331130]

Anyone gonna mention the surpreme strategist and founder bit? 👀 

 

Little bit cult like..

 

Also can you explain how you offer insurance to all of your players? 🧐