Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Halloween Lists?

Started by Bumbi [3177056] on in General Discussion.

59 replies · 1.28k views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 60 / 60 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
60
Discussion span
→
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
80 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Bumbi [3177056] ×1

Bumbi [3177056]

I know it might be a bit early to start talking about Halloween, and I'm sure most people have their own method for who's included in their list. For example last year I got a list of people I mugged, which were mainly inactive mission targets and attacked them. This ensured I didn't get too many retals. This year I will be hoping to just get attacks in without being spam hosped.

 

But there are probably many people in Torn who deserve to be spammed attacked. I want you guys to take this thread as an opportunity to state your case: name someone you don't like and explain to the community why they deserve to be targeted during halloween. I will update the thread with names and reasons as to why. 

 

Let me start:

 

Bumbi [3177056] = he's a forum troll who has low stats and thinks he's funnier than he actually is. He's an attention whore who thinks forum karma means some kind of clout within torn and needs to be humbled. 

 

___ [2796429] = dares question my forum posts (joking)

 

 

Mentions: Bumbi [3177056]

Malgarth [2308239]

Bumbi, you’ve yet again forgotten about the absolutely essential “ur mum mentos” poll option.

 

You’re better than this, but I’ve yet to lose faith in your capacity for change and personal development.

LadyVoldemort [3189612]

You are the top of my Halloween list but I fear I will be sharing you with many :(

 

reason: not funny and not good at shitposting 

 

edit to add: not good at music and derailing every forum thread

Matty_h [48911]

I start building my list from the following Halloween. Normally it’s only people who’ve royally peed me off. Then the odd idiot who runs their mouth.

 

Realistically I’ll smash them the first day, then forget about my list and they’ll get a few hits each which I suspect will be the same for everyone with a list 

Rouge [2873463]

Gonna be running as many retals as I can, then from there probably noobs in global

Edit: Forgot bounty hunting. Gotta get as much money as I can

BiiGz [2733267]

my list is mainly scammers with the odd ignorant people who just kept trying to rage bait from mugs, sadly lost some of them due to feddings but will still get to the rest and some of there factions too

BiiGz [2733267]

are you insane oman, Matty_H is one of the most decorated Mobile players in torn that man dont need to use scripts have some cop on

Cursed [1901987]

most of my halloween targets are people who have me blacklisted because i mugged them.

 

its not like they can add me to their blacklist a second time

dunmugmeh [538353]

Mission targets.

 

Also maintain a friend/enemy list.

 

Your inactive friends will be happy they are helping you despite them not playing the game anymore.