Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

stacking DP (donator pack)

Started by surl [3076984] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 163 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
7
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
56 / 100
surl [3076984]

can i stack the effect while its active?

 

i still have my donator pack effect but i want to use it again so i get above 31 days

Lantian [3029152]

The only thing I would like to add is, that it is better to be a subscriber because then you will also receive a monthly present (which can be a book) while also have the chance to win points every day (unlikely but at least you are in the draw).

 

Now, if you stack your DPs and then decide to become a subscriber, then all the stacked DPs will be just kept.

 

I opened a few DPs not knowing this when I started and mine looks like this:

 

So basically I have about a 100 days of donator status in limbo because I am a subscriber now.

 

TLDR - I don't recommend stacking them.