Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Grave

Started by Spam [2144013] on in Graveyard.

110 replies · 2.31k views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 111 / 111 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Woogleen [2808960]

Not even to post logs of these guns you apparently put in armoury? Cuz right now Asemov is being accused of scamming you guys without ANY evidence being shown.

Azeyma [3803453]

Wouldn't there be logs of "Asemov withdrew ___ from the faction armory" to back up what you're saying? 

 

Why haven't you posted them? Why should we believe you just because you said so? 

Nerd [2409711]

I'll give a response because this is absolutely fair to ask. To be clear, Asemov is not a scammer. And Spam didn't provide proper clarity in his post. Scamming implies intent in deceiving someone, and I still have spams guns, it's only a set of armor missing. 

 

A set of assault armor owned by spam was deposited in the armory by me as a war loan set while spam was away. During his away time asemov and myself had a falling out which caused my leaving the faction to distance myself from him. 

 

After leaving, I asked for the loaned armor back from the armory, but it was no longer in the armory. Logs showed asemov giving himself a set of armor but logs don't show the exact pieces (thanks ched). I brought this to the attention of higher ups (Zorfar) who then decided to pay me the value of the missing armor.

 

So, yeah. Draw your conclusions from that information. 

 

 

I'm a caveman so honestly idk how to post log images, and I'm not really concerned with making asemov out to be a bad guy publicly. I've been roped into something I had no intention of bringing to public light. 

Spam [2144013]

Because i left the faction since i quit abruptly. I don’t have access to logs or screenshots. But it did happen and you guys can verify this claim with the leadership from Flatline Family. There’s some players who doesn’t like him and I’m sure there’s some who’s willing to produce proof. 

I said my piece and I felt better about it. Y’all can decide whatever you want. But if they didn’t retract my claim then I’m right, if they did, then I’m wrong. Either way, I’m out so I have nothing to come back to. 

At the end of the day, he’s a faction vault thief and he’s not to be trusted. He’s only around due to his coding skills. It’s interesting to see Flatline willing to keep him around after he stole from the faction armory lol. 

Spam [2144013]

Yeah, you actually made a great point. Let’s see if they will come out and say he didn’t steal from the faction armory. I’m willing to admit I’m wrong if he didn’t. Only time will tell. 

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Okay so you've been paid the money for the missing pieces that may or may not be misplaced in a different shell?

 

Does nobody keep screen shots? Uids???

Asemov [2270413]

I audited the logs myself and found I oversold an assault set - Hence why when Zorfar gave Spam $1B, I comped Zorfar through another assault set.

Spam [2144013]

I gave Nerd my stuff. 
Nerd deposited them into faction armory.

Asemov took a set of assault armor.

Nerd asked for it back.

It’s nowhere to be found 

Zorfar compensated Nerd for it.

I logged in to prepare for Halloween week. 
A set of assault armor is gone and Asemov got it for free. 
Asemov essentially pocketed around 1b without getting reprimanded or kicked for his misconduct. 
Zorfar shouldn’t paid for it, and I hope Asemov will pay him back. 

The point is he took it for himself until it’s found out and he didn’t get in trouble. It’s the shady behavior on his part.

 

And I didn’t ask Nerd for my stuff back because I’m turned off by this action so that’s why I’m no longer interested in playing torn events for the time being. 

Y’all have a good one. 

CurlyBracket [2766476]

It’s been a while since we’ve had a vault theft thread so I got kind of excited.  But now it sounds like it’s just some vault confusion.  How disappointing…

Piraterer [2937449]

Cant see a scam either.

 

There is no proof and it sounds more like a misunderstanding.

 

Missing items got compensated by faction. So cleary no scam.

 

Sad you will leave Torn because of this. 

Asemov [2270413]

I am too, Spam was somebody I talked to literally everyday for 2 years straight, the events that caused his last "abrupt quit" was pretty jarring for everybody involved, but I had no part in it and just came back from a party and saw he had left our Discord, left his OC, and left his revives on for a war, so we kicked him once the war concluded.

To have him put me on blast on the forums without ever even attempting to talk to me directly about the situation in the first place is odd, and leads me to believe this has more to do with my decision to not let Nerd back into Flatline.

The_Virginian [2799939]

It sounds like you're trying to white knight for Zorfar and/or Flatline. If they're cool with whatever, then let em be. Sort your shit out with your brother, and f**k everybody else. The more you talk the more retarded you make the situation.

Woogleen [2808960]

 

If you press the button you can search logs. Whoever deposited them will be able to prove that, and considering you guys are the ones accusing someone and wanting people too believe you with no prof and what seems like a half story.

UncleI [3012215]

For context, Asemov has been collecting assault sets for players in the group that are approaching time for RW armor, but dont want the hassle of auction buys and bartering. Myself and a few others have purchased these sets. (He is no longer doing so for now with elims coming and rising costs). Asemov then comped a set back, THEN Zorfar OVERPAID for the oversight and ate a several hundred million dollar loss for a player thats quitting again. 

 

A bunch of dirty laundry thats already been dealt with smh