Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson crime limits question

Started by Fists [2830940] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 101 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Fists [2830940]

Would anything special happen if I like totally wasted special refills to absolutely f**k up a yurt and pour 100 cans of gas on it? 

 

 

like I want to do it for science but it would be lame as hell if it just hosped me and did like nothing else

TealJade [1737229]

I havent had it happen enough to know for sure, but I have gone to the hospital a couple of times (once I know was over 15 hours) and also lost some life a couple of times, but not enough for the hospital.