Stopped working for me, I get an API error now. It was working fine, even after the arson update this morning.
[Ver 4.0] Show Bazaar Listings in Item Market
Started by Weav3r [1853324] Helper on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 255 / 255 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Yes there are api problems
Same here - not worked all day
@everyone <@&1408291391796416702>
Doing a double role mention with this one to make sure you all see it, because this is very important. So please read. I have some bad news, followed by some good news for TornW3B.
# **The Bad**
My server got infiltrated by a Russian cryptominer that hijacked every corner of the server. My CPU usage spiked to 100% and database connections were being closed faster than they could be established. This is why the site was behaving so erratically this morning.
Given this, the server has been shut down entirely and *all* data wiped. Every API key, ranked weapon, bazaar listing - all of it is was wiped clean. The only thing that remains is the shell of the site itself. For some reason I didn't consider storing backups of the database so when I do a relaunch, we will be starting over from scratch.
# **The Good**
Not a lot, if I'm being honest. The site itself is still there and I'll be able to restore the database pretty easily when I get a chance to do so. The culprit was found and removed, and the intrusion did not have anything to do with anyone associated with Torn as far as I can tell.
# **The Future**
I am going to collaborate with others where needed to ensure any remaining vulnerabilities are patched up before a relaunch to prevent anything like this from happening again (and I will have backups ready should any other failures occur again). I have already made plans to spend tonight and all of tomorrow doing just this.
I can not give an ETA on the relaunch. It might be tomorrow, it might not be. But it won't be tonight. I take the trust all of you have put in me by giving me your keys very seriously and will be prioritizing the security of your data above a speedy relaunch above all else.
In the meantime, there are only two things I would like to ask of all of you:
* Delete any keys you had that were associated with TornW3B. Although there doesn't appear to be any breach from anyone associated with Torn, it's best to not risk it.
* Check the link below and fill out the form. I will be collecting your keys via Google forms so that when I relaunch, I'm not starting with 0 keys. This will speed things up significantly when the time comes.
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPbtx7f2yAh_jyqZu8sED4IQ4vEbvByFU62Fk9T76H0TGH5A/viewform?usp=header
If you have any questions or comments, I will be monitoring the discord closely throughout the day.
Make this a public thread on its own, don’t hide this on page 10 of some random tools thread !!
Good call - done
Sorry to hear about the hacking.
Thank you for all that you do for the community Weav3r!
nvm
Jentai masterminded this hack
I used this script for a few weeks and it's awesome. I deleted the scrip after the hack. Can I install it again? Is it safe now?
There was no risk for users of the script since all it did was make a request to the site. But yes, you can install it again :)
based on this above, can we assume the See bazaars in the item market script be good-to-go now? (not just the torn w3b website)
answered my own question. disregard :)
Does anyone else get the issue on PDA that when you open a players bazaar, it scrolls to the bottom if the item is no longer available and bugs out and is impossible to do anything but close it down?
I have an issue with certain listings not shoting up. Like in supply packs, all the wallets work apart from Clutch. In cans the 30e ones don't work. In jewellery, gold and pearl necklaces fail.
It's mostly fine just a few items I have noticed in each section give an API error.
I have deleted and reinstalled and registered a new APi and it is still happening on the same items.
B
B
Back ON!
That’s great. Don’t need to hover in safari again and again to look the prices now.
So happy it's working again. Thanks for your hard work and providing this great tool!
Silly question, I see a "Market Value" in the Bazaar box, e.g.:
Bazaar Listings for Panda Plushie (ID: 274)• Market Value: $48,095
and the value is higher from the item info, which is $42,692. Which is the more accurate number?
Is it not working again?
Edit: My bad. It's working. (In PDA)