Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Drama much?

Started by Ryuta77 [3949262] on in General Discussion.

38 replies · 617 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 39 / 39 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
39
Discussion span
→
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
25 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
72 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Ryuta77 [3949262]

Some level 5 messaged me today and it was kinda weird. The way they threatened me made it seem like they are using a second account.

 

 

I did report it as well. I have no idea who this actually is, but they also put a bounty on me calling me a cheater. 

You guys get this kinda thing often? I do buy and sell a lot and some people get quite mad. Especially while I was a new player and no one could mug me as I made quite a few million on oxygen tanks.

Asemov [2270413]

Oh wait, I didn't realize you're a woman.

Yeah, from what I've heard this is relatively normal behaviour.

You probably didn't give Mr Fedora the attention he thought he deserved.

medutis88 [3721610]

Castro9510 from your contact list is fedded for account sharing. It seems that it happened very recently. What shenanigans have you involved yourself in?

booby [2245352]

NOW WITH MORE GUNS AND WHISKEY. SMELLS LIKE SMOKE. ALL IN ONE SHAMPOO HAIRSPRAY CONDITIONER DEODERANT BODY WASH HAIR OIL SHAVING CREAM

Malgarth [2308239]

It seems like..

 

there’s a lot of Tension between you guys.

 

*ba-dum-tss*

Thanks guys, I’ll see myself out.

Azeyma [3803453]

There's a discord name/server visible in your screenshot, if it's yours or someone you know, you might wanna consider editing the image unless you wanna dox yourself or a friend lol. 

Qara [2787076]

Still, there is respect to be given for not only handling it pretty maturely but also brought some receipts. 

 

R+ for that alone

nippythefish [2488304]

Ok, but what receipts?  I see a couple ominous bluffs, and that's it.  Neither message warrant an impression that the person has a multi.

Qara [2787076]

A single receipt, which consists of the whole conversation is fine.  They are asking a question so not sure what you are seeking?  It is just nice to see a thorough post for once from a greenleaf that isn't asking all of TORN to beat someone up for them.

QueenEvelyn [3414786]

ugh experiencing trolls is not fun maybe u have the name they wanted or something idfk maybe they are just lonely and want attention who knows