Would be amazing if they weren't on imgur so i can see them :(
Posts archived: 57 / 57 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
+
crazy. can you explain to the rest here ?
Imgur has been removed from viewing in the UK so if you upload on imgur, no one in the UK can view it.
+10 on VII, sick stuff
#7 - 60m
#3 +10m
oh no... I can see them now, goodbye money
100m on II
90m on 3
2 is also genuinely insane
updated thx !
another 10 on #7... here we go...
100m on 3
#7 - 100m
#6 - 90m
plus 10 on VI.. jesus what a collab
#6 : 150m
I come in here and peeps I know swiping my art
+25 on VI
Whyyyy? :’)
@Nas: 200m on 6 please :)
Haha