Closed
Closed
Started by Jordan-Belfort [3827492] on in Poker.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 74
- Authority score
- 38 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 40 / 100
- Engagement score
- 68 / 100
Most-liked replies
- AloneInBali [3789112]
· 17 likes ·
Sir, might I trouble you to elaborate on your notion of "a perfect fold"? 12:55:22 - 10/10/25 You lost on Poker with the cards As,Ks,5h,3d,3c,Qc,Jh vs Qd,Qh,5h,3d,3c,Qc,Jh And " Accurate calls"? 18:18:42 - 08/10/25 You lost on Poker with the … - KimJongUn [2520147]
· 11 likes ·
you are against playing loose at periodic table and having fun as a community? we were basically having fun together and giving away chips😂😂. but you tried to share us your card didnt you? and i ignored you because you … - KimJongUn [2520147]
· 8 likes ·
I know AloneInBali irl he would never do such things! He helped old lady cross the street and rescued a lot of kitten.
You’re whining like a crying baby — it’s pretty obvious your skills are trash.
Even with your little Discord group, you still can’t blend in. What a pathetic loser 😂🤣
And exactly which tables are they doninating? If they were dominating, they would be moving up to the higher tables.
You should have taken screenshots if you saw people colluding. There's nothing preventing people from cheating and I don't doubt people do it but anybody can make accusations without evidence.
you are against playing loose at periodic table and having fun as a community?
we were basically having fun together and giving away chips😂😂. but you tried to share us your card didnt you? and i ignored you because you are too cocky😂
you said 7q suited diamond on you.
2hkc
the hypocrisy is strong with this one
you’re right — he’s just using those people as scapegoats for losing his poker money. I just realized that…
0% skill and 1000% yap like a baby, as expected from a snowflake like you. Can't even play properly and when ignored being a bitch about it lol.
dunno bout anyone else on this list but AloneInBali is a grinder? and he's got some game under him too. dont understand how you lose to someone with better poker then you and then try and make it out like youve had a colluding ring on you. if that was the case AloneInBali could of quite easily done this to me and several others but hasnt in any capacity?
I know AloneInBali irl he would never do such things!
He helped old lady cross the street and rescued a lot of kitten.
Sir, might I trouble you to elaborate on your notion of "a perfect fold"?
12:55:22 - 10/10/25 You lost on Poker with the cards As,Ks,5h,3d,3c,Qc,Jh vs Qd,Qh,5h,3d,3c,Qc,Jh
And " Accurate calls"?
18:18:42 - 08/10/25 You lost on Poker with the cards Kd,Kh,Qc,3s,Js,3c,Qh vs Ac,Ah,Qc,3s,Js,3c,Qh
I remember playin’ with you before, but idk why you came at me like this lol. Its weird because I thought I always showed respect and just having fun with everyone in pub poker chat.
I always tell ppl “nh” even when they beat my hand even with some clown cards (I’ll never forget when I 4-bet preflop with AA and dude shoved with 68o… then flopped a straight, bruh omg 😑)
If I was actually tryna collude to snag that kinda advantage you’re accusin’ me of, you’d catch me 24/7 at least on Cats Chance lol. But nope, you see me chillin’ at Periodic and pound it almost every day 😭 like bro, why would I even bother colludin’ at a 20m max buy-in table? smh
At least if you gonna accuse me and make a forum post, put some effort in bruhh. don’t be usin’ AI for that kinda nonsense goddamnit
*Edit :
-
- Net profit:
- $4,327,661,533
-
- Total money gain:
- $16,067,786,458
-
- Total money loss:
- $11,740,124,925
-
- Money won / lost ratio:
- 1.37
Plays for the love of the game and gets accused of colluding because his action is too good. Its another poker meets ego boom classic haha.
Keep up the grind man and may your future premiums hold against those fish and clown ranges.
You're not wrong. There is a decent amount of collusion, especially at higher limits.
Nothing you can do except log the hand histories and the player and just avoid playing with them.
Collusion is legal here and it's unfortunate.
People who say it doesn't matter are dumb, lying, or are doing it themselves here.
Gl
I see a post with zero evidence and 100% crying from a new player who probably doesn't even know how to play poker in the first place. Sad for you.
Ol mates been fedded for multiple accounts, looks like he might of been projecting this entire time. he probably tried to collude with himself and still got stacked HAHA