Like any Torn-ite I like Honor, Points and Meits.
Back in July I had an idea for an article I wanted to submit to earn the honor "Journalist: Have an article accepted in the newspaper" and score the merit and 250 Points.
I read through the Wiki page and sent a message to sugarvalves [1963573] with my idea.
I get that it can't be too easy to get the achievement.
I know we're all busy people, and Torn isn't a priority compared to Real Life, so I waited for any sort of response.
I gave it a week, then I sent a polite chat followup.
I got busy myself for a month, and in early September I tried the 'Tell Your Story' link.
A couple of weeks ago I posted this in the "Achievement" forum (because I was querying an achievement?). and got shot down, and it was hinted this was more of a "Question" in need of an "Answer" so here I am...
Now we're into October, and I haven't received even a 'Thanks for your query; sorry we're all really busy over at Torn Times. You are 1 millionth in queue, but one day, we'll get back to you.'
It just seems a little 'unprofessional' to me that I haven't got an official "Nah, not interested" or "Sorry, not right now, try again in three months" or anything... So now, I'm turning to the forums to see if anyone has any suggestions on how to get 'The Torn Times' attention.
Mentions: sugarvalves [1963573]