Hey everyone, so I don't know but I can always use some more money 💰. I'm just still kinda learning about torn. And probably always will but. I'm hoping there is someone who would like to scramble some ideas and maybe go into business together. Maybe start a service so it helps the user and the holder. Win win is always best. So just get with me somehow I your interested.maybe we can get some income flowing for both parties. Ty
Brighter future!!?
Started by -BAMA_BEAST- [3413058] on in Graveyard.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 27 / 100
- Story score
- 43 / 100
- Engagement score
- 44 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
Graved, spam
Huh?
Graved, spam
How is this spam I truly don't understand