Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Multi Recipient Mails

Started by dingus [3188789] on in Suggestions.

6 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
15
Authority score
26 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
39 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
dingus [3188789]

Howdy,

 

I think it'd be good to add a feature to mails that would let you have multiple recipients.  This could be useful for groups of friends, or what I'm more interested in...  Telling my lenders how much I owe them and give the updates about my company!  

 

I think this would benefit everybody in Torn!  

Thanks for your time,

dingus