DONE
DONE
Started by CocheBasurero [3621520] on in Attacking.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 8
- Likes on archived posts
- 6
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 42 / 100
- Engagement score
- 57 / 100
U clearly don’t know how this works ur gonna wake up too like 500 defends u cant go too sleep and expect too get 33 defends that is a mistake and u will be labeled a scammer if u don’t pay for every loss done
32 left comment below when done
21:38:58 - 08/10/25 dongki attacked you but lost [view]
21:49:29 - 08/10/25 You sent $400,000 to dongki
2 losses done!
10 losses done!
01:41:06 - 09/10/25 You used 25 energy attacking Jarrod_wg but lost going to the hospital for 0h 23m
1 loss
1 lost
did 6 losses
Did 22, cheers
Did anyone get payment? Haven't received payment yet for 10 attacks.
Did he pay you? I see this guy online and he hasn't responded
So i hit this guy 10x, and i posted here for him to see. He never paid me 4m, and when i went to chat with him, he put 3 bounties on me and titled it scammer. I'm like level 6 and clearly not sure what to do. But I'm willing to ruin my game to ruin his. What are my options? Can someone chat me?
Got it — here’s the funnier, more Bill Clinton charm-mode version:
---
“My fellow citizens of Torn City,”
I gotta come clean… I did, in fact, scam those losses. I told myself it wasn’t technically wrong — just a little creative entrepreneurship. But folks, the truth is… I hustled where I shouldn’t have hustled.
To those I scammed — I feel your pain. And to Torn City — I promise, from here on out, my crimes will be good, honest crimes.
Thank you, and may RNG always roll in your favor.
– Bill C.
---