Hi! I'm looking for a partner to share a private island with. Looking to share both the rent and the upkeep. Also always open for a chat, so we can grow together!
Looking for partner thread
Started by Sativa [3031357] on in Properties.
Posts archived: 1,721 / 1,721 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
my spouse became inactive and no longer paying upkeep. true irl and torn. I am looking to replace my torn roommate.
I have a Max happy pi rented at 800k/day for another 90 days or so. I am looking for an active player who wants to maximize there gym gains. You only need to pay upkeep ~450k/day + 1m upfront as safety in case you go inactive and no longer pay.
You must be at least level 25 and looking to boost your battle stats.
this is as cheap as it gets for you. please PM me.
Hey all, looking for a spouse :), preferably one that is extremely active and has been in game for a while, would like to work towards getting the married merits! I can either take care of upkeep, or you can take care of mine! Either works <3
.
Looking for someone to have fun with nothing to serious just someone who can handle and spoil bratt like me for fun
Looking for a partner to share palace that im renting. Wifey pays the upkeep 😁
Hi looking for marriage for merits, someone who has been playing for awhile like me so I know you’ll carry on playing.
You can pay upkeep or I can if your PI is higher happy
mine is 4275 happy, I don’t mind.
Anyone want to get hitched? Looking for long term marriage (merits ofc) and hoping to get a PI, I'll happily cover upkeep. Playing this game for the long haul so I promise I won't disappear on you
Just started exploring Torn half confused, half curious, fully chaotic.
Looking for a partner who doesn’t take things too seriously and can show me the ropes.
finding sociable active people on here is hard let alone get married… so if you’re available let’s build something and please be ready to have a laugh
Looking for wife to share my PI with (4525 Happy).
Looking for a spouse to share their PI. I don't have any capitol right now, so looking to stay for a week or two and then catch up on payments after that. Would also love a suitcase :)
I'm looking to get into a marriage with anyone that doesn't have the personality of cardboard.
My main reason for getting married is the merits. God I love merits.
Been playing since March of last year and learning about the game at my own pace (snail speed).
I don't care if your gender says Male, Female or Apache Helicopter.
I do not have a PI and I am hesitant to rent a PI because I'm stingy like Scrooge McDuck.
If you're interested in cooperating, then hit me up.
-
How about me👀
Lookin for spouse to share rented fully specked palace. Happiness 2525. 200k upkeep. 50/50 ith spouse👍
-
I’m active and learning quickly, let’s get married and share a PI
.
Looking for a partner to share the rent & upkeep for a PI. With the Torn City economy as what it is, it makes the most sense.
This would be a long-term arrangement for the marriage merits.
We don't need to chat etc. Just the occasional upkeep reminders and when looking for new PI / renewing PI contract.
If you happen to want to chat about the game from time to time, that's cool, but not mandatory.
Thanks!