I can see chat but for last 12 hours I get a failed to send message if I try to send. I have rebooted my laptop, everything else works. Please help.
Faction Chat
Started by Muffdiver [3611936] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 54 / 100
- Historical score
- 26 / 100
- Story score
- 29 / 100
- Engagement score
- 35 / 100
Trying to help with some questions, did you try using anon tab?
Also, are you on chat 3.0?
Looks it has resolved already?