You are welcome. And thank you for the updates Weaver.
TornW3B: Bazaars, RW, & Profit Tracking
Started by Weav3r [1853324] Helper on in Tools & Userscripts.
Posts archived: 375 / 375 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
script worked for a while, at about 23:00 TCT, then down again. Thank you Weaver for all of your efforts and the updates.
seems to be working at
Thu 09:27:53 - 02/10/25
Update... Just had to update my API and it's working .. Awesome
Not working for me still . Looking forward to this, hope they can resolve the issue soon
Works a treat. Thank you.
Got this error when using the search bar.
The problem seems to have resolved itself, I was trying to see if the error only ocured from the home page, and never got the error again.
That error does randomly occur yeah, haven't got around to making a fix. Usually a refresh fixes it. If not then a hard refresh or clearing the cache will definitely do the trick
Full Relaunch/Release/Reboot/Whatever You Wanna Call It
I took today off work to dedicate the entire day to this project.
Again.
Don't tell my boss.
TornW3B is back—and better than ever!
I've made significant backend improvements that address the previous issues where bazaar updates could take hours to process for a single user. Along the way, I've also fixed several bugs and polished up the UI in a select few places most of y'all probably won't notice.
New Hosting & Enhanced Security
I've moved to a completely new hosting provider and implemented improved security measures to prevent the server from being breached. Additional security enhancements will continue to be added as I go. If you want to see a detailed breakdown of what happened to cause the breach of the previous server, you can visit this forum post.
As a benefit of this new hosting provider you might notice it's a little more speedy than ever before. I consider this a win!
New Feature: Manual Refresh
If you're logged in with a valid API key, you'll notice a small refresh icon next to each username anytime you're viewing listings for an item. Clicking it will immediately trigger a bazaar refresh for that user using your own API key - perfect for when someone's data hasn't been updated in a while. Note that there's a 5 minute cooldown per user to prevent abuse.
Updated Privacy Policy & New Terms of Service
I've renamed the page previously called "Terms of Service" to the Privacy Policy and completely overhauled it. It now uses the same horizontal table format required by Torn, with each column expandable for more details. Scroll down further to see comprehensive information about every API call TornW3B makes, plus additional notes that I didn't want to try fitting in the table. There's also now an actual Terms of Service page.
You must agree to both before registering on the site.
Bug Reports
If you encounter any bugs, please report them in the bug reports channel in my Discord so I can track them easily. It's entirely possible (and likely) that I missed something!
Mentions: TornW3b Breach Post-Mortem
Wow! Thank you very much. What is your boss's number? I will thank them too.
867-5309
Bump
Hey just a heads up I got this just now:
Probably on my end.
Also, thanks for everything home slice, your work is much appreciated!!
That happens from time to time yep, if you refresh it will resolve itself
Awesome, just wanted to let you know in case there was an issue
B
b
Highly recommend this website:
- Fast and reliable
- Updates quick
- Organization is tidy
- 1000% better than bazaar directory
For sure just the easiest way to find the best deals in any way possible in whatever category you're looking for
Highly recommended for every Torn player.
Commenting to report a similar error code
This just happens when I update something on the site and your browser is trying to load a cached chunk that doesn't exist in my site anymore. I just keep forgetting to fix it on my end.
If you clear your cache it will resolve the issue, but just refreshing the page also typically does the trick.