how rude :P
Started by PMV [1577993] on in Faction Discussion.
Posts archived: 97 / 97 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
how rude :P
He's 13th right now, no takers? Gonna expire it 1h from this post since he seems to be trending up >.>
Incredible performance from boff sides. I had a feeling #STAMINA would be the key for the endurance race, but even knowing that, it was sp00ky to see that early lead CR pulled off, knowing how hard NS was trying to slog back.
Kinda wish I made a bet, but the last bet I made got me #RATTLED so this time I'm staying in my chair.
Good luck to boff <3
Ggs to NS, great fight and an insane performance from you all, untill next time we meet!
That was a great war guys. Much respect to CR.
Good show guys, nice to see a good scrap from time to time.
I always hear talk of deft and pen but zach completes that 3 headed monster. He's as much of a problem as anyone tbh
Big time. Ggs
Ngl, little surreal fighting CR, but no matter what jersey ya wear, its always good for the game to have 2 of the best sluggin it out like this.
Rare beam of sunlight to get to play the game at this level against a team like CR.
Now if you will excuse me, I have some anal kegels to do so one day i can recover from all the feet up my ass the past 24 hrs.
I hope you guys got all of that outta your system!
<3 GG folks
Hope we can go for a bit longer next time (sorry baby, this never happens to me..) , I'll tell my gf to f**k off next time
Well done both sides, was good entertainment for the onlookers as well.
The first blast from CR was a surprise I think to most, and they even managed to dip a little more into the tank at the 5hr mark for a 2.3k lead which was hard fought given how almost flatline it was after the initial burst with the tides turning @ around 6hrs. The discipline of NS managed to halt the train before it got too out of hand.
Would be interesting to hear from CR's war council if their initial plan was "shock and awe" overwhelming force at the start with the underdog aspect of surprise advantage. Pouring resources into the start with group attacking is pretty risky for long term, stat disadvantage & vs a disciplined team but it is great for demoralising the other side if you can run away with a quick landslide lead in the first few hrs... I doubt this is the tactic they were going for though, so would be interesting to hear the thought process (without giving too much away for future strats).
Lessons learned on both sides going forward, I am sure.
The most interesting part of this is that NS1 had control for the whole war so far except that one dip at 5h that you highlighted
Yet initially they were down in score (partially cause they had a tiny chain going before the war)
First time I saw that
Not sure it’s possible to sustain CRs first 15 minutes of the war with CD and everything. That said, that first 15 minutes was the definition of “oh shit.” That followed 12 hours of pretty well coordinated and consistent whack a mole which CR did not make easy by any stretch of the imagination. Hats off all around to CR. Class act and they’re going to be an absolute nightmare to 99.99% of factions that face them. If we were in a hair less prepared, they could’ve rolled us.
Nice war from both sides. Enjoyed as an on looker. Glad to witness heavyweight wars here.💪💪
GG's
Great fight guys most fun I have had in a long damn time!
Fun fights! Enjoyed the opener the most, lasted quite a while. GG
Great fight all around, well fought CR
Crazy start CR, very impressive. This was interesting to watch from the outside.