Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bug Report

Started by Hempiano22 [2441101] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 37 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
56 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
44 / 100

Most-liked replies

Hempiano22 [2441101]

Device: Xiaomi 2311DRK48G Android: 15 App version: 2.3.4

 

Travel Agency unavailable on my account.

 

Hello Torn Support Team,

 

I’m currently level 15 and have been playing Torn for quite a while.  

I have completed several Duke missions, have an active job, education courses, and over $21 million in the bank.  

 

However, whenever I try to access the Travel Agency, it says:  

“This area is not yet available to you.”

 

Since my account is old and fully active, I believe this might be a bug or some kind of restriction applied by mistake.  

Could you please check my account and unlock access to the Travel Agency?

 

Thank you for your help!