Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction Value Estimator.

Started by Lexii [2637832] on in Tools & Userscripts.

4 replies · 84 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
49 / 100
Historical score
14 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
50 / 100
Lexii [2637832]

I've made a script to estimate faction value when buying/selling factions and am wondering if anyone would have interest in a script like that?

Weav3r [1853324] Helper

Most factions just price based off the amount of respect with a few exceptions depending on upgrades I believe, but I could be wrong. What does your tool do?