I saw beer not spawn twice this morning. I haven't seen this since i started playing a month ago. I was able to buy beer on the third attempt. Is this normal or was there a change made to make beer sometimes not spawn?
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 7
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 40 / 100
- Historical score
- 28 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 49 / 100
What is the main account you're buying the beers for?
You don't attack and you don't even do crimes.
graved, no discussion, also just wrong
There is a littleeeee life in their item market sales