Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Chat error

Started by Pholder [3623374] on in Bugs & Issues.

12 replies · 86 views · thread synced · 17 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
8
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
42 / 100
Story score
45 / 100
Engagement score
57 / 100

Most-liked replies

Pholder [3623374]

I keep randomly getting this chat error and I have to reload TornPDA to clear it so I can send messages again. When its happening I cant send messages on any of the chat channels in 3.0.

[image: i.ibb.co]

https://i.ibb.co/HDLtYwwS/Screenshot-20251011-085616.png

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

I am not seeing any issues with Faction chat on your account. Can you replicate the issue in Incognito window with all of your scripts and extensions turned off?

AkariWata [3783899]

I also keep getting the same issue again and again where I can't send message, and global doesn't look many messages and when I reload it has over 50+ new messages

 

chat is really sucking now

 

I literally can't send a single message for hours, so unlike torn city!

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

There are some errors in the Sentry for the OP that Evgheni will check when he gets a moment.

 

Thanks!

Pholder [3623374]

Its very game breaking when in war or a chain. Imagine not being able to communicate and having to completely reload the game,  hoping the chain hasn't dropped by the time you get back.

Viciously_Grim [2752611]

Chat 3.0 is super f**ked up today and doing this error and all sorts of other issues like loading screens that won't ever load, not sending messages, not receiving messages.

 

Thankfully I'm getting chat notifications still so I can at least read messages in my os notifications. There's no send bird outage reported.

 

Webview is most affected (Torn PDA) but some instability on browser today too.