Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Enhancers

Started by BiggyRections [3881939] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 198 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Authority score
45 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Baldr [1847600] ×1

BiggyRections [3881939]

So I was fortunate enough to loot some dumbbells from the piñata stress test earlier today. Unfortunately, they seem to be pretty useless to me as far as the actual perks of using it, and would be more beneficial for me to sell at the stage I’m at in the game. 

can anyone help me out with a rough estimate for these? Or even maybe have a trustworthy buyer? I’ve received lots of offers throughout the day, and even though I may not know its exact worth I know a lot of them are lowball offers. Some going as high as 600M. Although those higher offers do feel scammy due to the market price for these. I have no issue holding onto this item as money isn’t a huge concern of mine at the moment.

any insight is appreciated! 

RealTeel [3008047]

Never been so lucky myself, but I'd estimate between 400m and 440m, from what I've seen. 

 

Definitely only deal with a trusted trader, and even then hospitalize yourself before doing the trade. 

 

You could talk to Baldr 

I seem to recall that he buys stat enhancers, and definitely won't steer you wrong. 

Mentions: Baldr [1847600]

WhackedMaki [2587660]

Yeah, plenty of traders such as myself buy them for 441m. I would not try selling them yourself, they are a very very big buy mug target, and the people who do it are very fast. So unless you're sure you can be completely safe, you should just use a trader.

NuRaahl [3728561]

441m is just under 19 Donator packs (DPs) if sold at the pawn shop.  You could offer a trade for 18 DPs and 1 Feathery Hotel Coupon and be pretty close without the worry of a mug.