Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Script] Torn Execute % HUD - PDA Friendly

Started by Flc [3016147] on in Tools & Userscripts.

15 replies · 611 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
20
Authority score
38 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
48 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

Most-liked replies

Flc [3016147]

This script is pretty simple, just makes it a little easier to see when it's time to execute your enemy rather than guessing or calculating off screen . (Ik I don't have mine equipped in the photo lol)

 

It is also collapsible  so it only shows when to execute (after entering your info once it'll be saved until updated) and it's also draggable!

 

Download here!

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

Flc [3016147]

Because I did this all on my phone and I was unable to fetch the exact selector for enemy HP and USER HP.. if there is a difference In the two id love to know it!  Also, every other Execute indicator I've tried never worked.. 

 

At least the selection is a one time thing and saves for every attack after set, then you can minimize and forget

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

As someone with an Execute weapon I bought specifically for wars, this might become my new favourite script, assuming it works as advertised for me! 🤞🏻

 

For clarity, in the more recent versions of TornPDA, a lot of scripts no longer work properly/at all which worked absolutely fine in older versions of the app, which is why I'm slightly doubtful this won't be impacted as well....

 

I'll give it a go over Hallowe'en, as our next war is afterwards and see how well it works.  I've all but given up trying to figure out exactly when the gun will do its thing!  😩

 

 

Flc [3016147]

This script works 100% as long as you enter your HP, and the execute %, everything else is automatic. The only reason I coded it because I was having the same issue!

Flc [3016147]

Yeah, Ive.. tried that, every single one out there actually, none worked so I just build this and it works, might not be the best .. but it's functional for TORNPDA

yoyoYossarian [2897328]

One tip for doing this sort of stuff on mobile or just generally having trouble with finding selectors is to ask an LLM to write a little utility script that will let you click the areas of the screen you want and copy whatever info you need or print it to the console. From there, you can usually make whatever happen. 

ThunderBlitz [2684774]

Been using this during Hallowe'en and now during our ranked war!  It definitely works great!  With 1 small but, increasingly annoying issue....

 

While it's great that it's collapsible, having to do this EVERY time you open an attack page quickly makes it more of a hindrance than a help, especially during a ranked war where you often only have a few seconds to get it done.  If you could tweak it, so that once the box is collapsed, it stays collapsed unless you manually open it again (basically, it remembers the condition you leave it in) then, it'd be damn near perfect!

 

Other than this, it's a well made and quite attractive looking script!  😎

 

 

Kenny_Bits [2776748]

Just in case you missed it, I have the same question as BBSmalls, why does it need to know your max HP? Execute should be calculated off the enemy's max HP

ZeShu [2018311]

Isn’t the execute bonus evaluated after your damaging hit…? Like if your pistol hit brings then below x%, or if they were below x% to begin with, they’re executed? How useful is a script that tells you if you’re already within range…? 

 

Superlaser [3966085]

It's my understanding that it doesn't work in the manner you describe. 

Say your opponent is on 21% and you shoot them with an execute 20% pistol the ability won't activate as it's outside the threshold. However if their HP is 20% or lower only then will you get the execute.

 

This is why this tool is handy as it shows you when to wait to use your execute weapon ^^

Flc [3016147]

Because at the time I wasn't sure what I was doing with code , however the problem is the selectors on the player and the attacker are exactly the same, or they used to be..