Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Windproof lighter correction

Started by Corrus_Fletch [2664079] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 176 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
66 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Most-liked replies

Corrus_Fletch [2664079]

I was hesitant to put this in bugs, so I just wanted to ask. 

 

The windproof lighter has flavor text that it is a butane lighter, but the picture shows a Zippo. The Zippo technically is wind resistant/windproof based on the shielding around the wick, but they use lighter fluid, not a refillable butane tank. If someone were to put butane in it, the flame would be huge and leak through the lighter body, possibly exploding. 

 

So, our options are:

 

  1. Leave everything as is and tell me to ignore it
  2. Fix the text
  3. Use a different picture

 

Thoughts? Should I have posted in bugs? 

Nawty [1467329]

This is a very larger then life issue, I think you need to talk to some reporters and keep the data safe. 

jokes aside probably put it in bugs.