Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Referal Thread didn't use my code

Started by _BabyDoll_ [1960427] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 19 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
37 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

JediSith [3971331] ×1

_BabyDoll_ [1960427]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

 

Hi there!  I referred a new player to Torn but unfortunately he didn't use my referral link.  The new players name is https://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=3971331 

 

I'll copy him on this request so he can confirm my referral as well.  If you can retroactively credit me with his referral I would appreciate it.

 

Thanks!!

 

Mentions: JediSith [3971331]