Facebook ad. Joined some duck people, got kicked cause I slacked and did not hit 15 in time limit they set. Joined current faction and participated in my first chain. It's been good.
Your story of finding torn
Started by Alo410 [1986289] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 114 / 114 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Was trying to find browser games like Ikariam, Wild Guns, Europa 1400, etc. something that i could just spend some time and have fun, saw an ad for Torn and it was different to the thing i wanted but i gave it a try, played a couple days, got bored of it, but then returned and been going strong,
I found it by accident I guess cause I'm always looking for new games. Anyways. Found it and within a week I got an invite to the faction I'm in now.
They showed me the ropes and guided me. I got into the forums and began researching myself. Even if do everything I need to do for a few hours I find myself logging in often. Checking forums lol helping others in the faction as I was. Well not as much as I was but still.
I love this game. I wish I found it 20 years ago. And yes I've seen how it was back then through posts. The whole concept is great.
Thanks for the question. I think I've answered three now or maybe two but no matter. It's still a great question.
Torn rules!
Wanted to find a new daily log in game with short periods being enough for good progress (foreshadowing: it's definitely not short periods) and just stumbled upon a reddit post with a couple games in it, torn seemed most interesting out of the bunch.
Got hooked fast
Started with the classic reddit ad about 6 months ago !
Very overwhelming at first, scary even lol. Got super lucky and some dude called Vinefrost reached out to me to join his faction, i didnt know shit and Shadow Wizard Money Gang was enough to get me 100% convinced.
Then i met you, and you have been more then important in my early torn life. I wish every new guy in here can find his Alo410, that's truely what this game is about IMHO !
Cheers bud !
The fact that you're still here is solid evidence the surgeon did something wrong.
Facebook bombarded me with ads for a month or so. Finally caved in and decided to give it a chance thinking I'd play for a few days and forget about it. It's been over a year now, have been hooked from day 1. Wish I found it sooner, at the same time glad to have started when I did. Met some amazing people early on, if it wasn't for the Resilience crew I doubt I'd still be here today.
Lmao that’s how it got me. Like a few mins here and there. Than a few hours. And when I go to war I’m glued to my phone now lmao
I keep seeing that game. Imma have to check it out
Showing that ads work lok
Oh hell ya. Do yall play together still?
It’s not whiteout survivor lmao
I wasn’t looking for one. Just dropped in my lap because of my buddy so you’re not alone lol
I think I saw you…..
That’s one way to pass your time I guess!
Been there when starting out. Hard to make hits when a leaf can blow you over
Just from being here for almost 10 years there is so much more now
I googled “what to do when bored at work”
typed PORN wrong
If it works it works! Lol