Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Candy jumping Ideas

Started by Sakib87 [3796866] on in Tutorials & Guides.

3 replies · 629 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
12
Authority score
53 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100
Sakib87 [3796866]

 

 

 

I'm suggesting a cheaper and alternative happy jumping Ideas, us noobs ( I'm only playing for 3 months) always have limited capital so saving money always helps.. All these jumping ideas are a little bit less mainstream and all the people kinda always suggest using EDVD so I thought why not try something new?


Rather than using 9 EDVD which gives 2500 happy and total of 22500 happy,  instead we should use 96 pixie sticks or jawbreakers which gives 21600 happy or 95 pixie sticks/jawbreakers plus 1EDVD 23800...
For lower budget happy jumping,  We can use 96 Bag of candy kisses which gives 75 happy  total of 7200 happy or 95 candy plus 1 EDVD which gives 9600 happy... 
Or use 96 Bag of tootsie rolls/Bag of bloody eyeballs which gives 112.5 happy total of 10800 or 95 candy plus 1 EDVD which is 13100 happy... 
Similarly, with 96 Chocolate truffles or Reindeer droppings 150 happy per candy gives 14400 happy or 95 candy and 1 EDVD gives 16700 happy.....


COSTS:- 


Pixie sticks/Jawbreakers


Using 96 candy for Jumping costs roughly:- 35.6 Million as these candies costs 370k per candy....
Using 95 candy and 1 dvd cost:- 39.8 million, 370k per candy and 4.6mil 1 Edvd...

 


Bag of Candy kisses


Using 96 candy cost:-  6.5 million, 67k per candy..


Using 95 candy and 1 EDVD:- 11 million..

 


Bag of tootsie rolls/Bloody eyeballs

 

 

Using 96 candy costs:- 9.8 mil, 102k per candy...

 

Using 95 and 1 Edvd costs:- 14.3mil...


Bag of Chocolate Truffles/ Raindeer Droppings

 

Using 96 candy costs:- 15.9 mil, 165k per candy...


Using 95 candy and 1 EDVD:- 20.3 mil....


Caution:- 
1. You must absolutely make sure your faction has, Candy effect: Increase happy gain from candy up to 50%. You can check this in faction perks, voracity branch....
2. I assumed your faction has 48 hours booster cooldown if not just use 48 candy or 47 candy plus 1 EDVD...
3. Prices may fluctuate, so please be careful, Use bazaars for cheaper rates...

 

The point I'm trying to make is you don't have to spend 40 million everytime to do happy jumping and take advantage of the 48 hour booster cooldown....


I'm sorry If the explanation is not descriptive enough, I kinda have a potato phone that's barely alive, most people may have already known the method of using expensive candies to cut costs, I just didn’t see any guides about candies and their costs so I thought about making one... I'm open to  suggestions and advices if anyone wants to offer...

 

Lukicario [3457251]

this is a pretty good concept

if ur broke and still doing happy jumps with exclusively dvds, i strongly strongly strongly encourage you to switch over to premium candy+dvd

JamesX18 [3826294]

Me myself is broke af. Usually i did 1 xanax + 49 loli + 1 ecstasy daily. If i try 48 loli and 1 eDVD, how many xanax should i stack first? Thanks in advance

Sakib87 [3796866]

If you want to stack, you can do natural 150 e plus 3 xanax for the jump since you're using 1 dvd you should try to make the most out of it.... I'm suggesting 3 xanax plus natural e because it takes less time and wastes less natural e......  Also use the refill so you make up for not stacking 1 extra xanax......