Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Slots Statistics

Started by Halyangx [1867864] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 136 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Halyangx [1867864]

Spins successful / failed ratio 0.3609

I feel this is so LOW...anyone without a Jackpot with lesser ratio? 

 

You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $-48,000,000 (Just 1m spins)

Abir [2439280]

You have 0 casino tokens and a current streak of $-125,000,000

 

 

Most are 1m

Few 100k

And few 10m! May be 10 10m‌, 20 100k,

Rest are 1m,

75+75+50 tokens

nihilisticcat [2112766]

From what I can gather ~1/3 spins are successful in slots, most stats I've seen are between 0.34-0.35 success:fail ratio, so if anything your stats are a little high - I would expect over time itll trend downwards (RNG bay-bee)

 

Amount per spin doesn't effect winning chances outside of increasing your jackpot odds, which there's not enough data to extrapolate if that extra JP chance comes out of your winning or losing odds, though given the odds it doesn't much matter :)

Thesaurus_Rex [3812395]

Looking at Torn Report, all slot options appear to have a 25% ratio of success.  Your profitability will ultimately hinge on how long it's been since you pulled the two 'winning' spins:  3 cars, or 3 barrels ( Pileup and Radioactive).

none [3164010]

Successful / Failed ratio: 0.3580  on 40503 spins. Longest win streak: 7.

Money won / Lost ratio: 1.0155

Well, total I've profit ~34.5m which I remember, once I betted 1m (rare I do) and I won x200 on that, if not I'd for sure lost more. But I've also bought refills so taking that into account I sure lost.

It's 11 times I've "near wins" where I get TORN - TORN - X

This all according to torn reports page