Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Arson crime refill

Started by 4Am [2318684] on in Bugs & Issues.

13 replies · 155 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
13
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
58 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
46 / 100
Engagement score
63 / 100

Most-liked replies

4Am [2318684]

I'm currently posting this with TornTools enabled.

 

I just noticed i only got maybe 2-3 new arsons for the new day. Im not sure if that is just how it is sometimes. I also had a fair amount left over from yesterday so maybe that's why?? Not sure if you can only have so many at once or what. 

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Fewer targets spawned today, this is possible. The number of targets per day is determined through RNG, there's no error here.

 

Thanks!

lonerider543 [2173471]

I also only got 6 today. This seems unusually low at skill level 42.

 

If there is no error, could it be worth a bit of a review to adjust the RNG range? I swear I had at least 2-3 times as many these past few days/weeks and if anything I was hoping I was going to get even more with my skill level going up, not significantly less.

CharmRiver [2334174] Reporter

Are you all hoarding jobs to collect/solve later? From what I've been told and understood every job can show only once in your list, if you have repeat jobs they won't show up in your job list until you collect/solve that job. 

Groin [2839274]

I had no holds & I had no spawns yesterday, today back to 12 but it sucks that it’s not a guarantee refill, by far the most used crime in 1.0, turned to RNG spawns now