How do I get to where I can carry more than 5 items? I just reached level 15 and trying to learn this flying and buying. Thanks for any help
Where can i
Started by Bahenson [3850695] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 5
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 24 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Suitcases, only the best applies, can't use multiple, some jobs give perks for extra space, faction perks.
And tourism day gives double carry amount. But that was recent so about a year from now.
Base Carry +5
Live in Private Island with airstrip +10
have a big suitcase +4
faction perks gives another +10
if you did everything true you should have 29