Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Faction description help!

Started by 4SSHOL3 [3649595] on in Graphics.

2 replies · 41 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
17 / 100
Historical score
10 / 100
Story score
23 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
4SSHOL3 [3649595]

Sorry if this isnt the right place. Im having issues with the pics I put up for my faction description. I post the Pic to discord and use the url from there to upload it to torn. But after a day or 2 it vanishes and leaves the url instead. How do I prevent this so the pic stays up full time?

Lykn [3907676]

drag it straight into the description box from your computer to upload it via torn uploaded or use a 3rd party site like imgur or imgbb