Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Possible company small bug (not that dangerous)

Started by pif [3026499] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 18 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
33 / 100
Engagement score
38 / 100

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

pif [3026499] ×1

pif [3026499]

Possible Bug with Company Funds Withdrawal

I usually withdraw daily profits from my company, but today I couldn’t, and I’m wondering if this is due to a bug.

Two days ago (since yesterday I was busy and i qucikly reported myself this issue so i dont forget), it seems I withdrew funds at the exact moment a customer paid (18:04:07 - 17/10/25), and I was able to take out more money than I should have:
18:04:49 - 17/10/25: pif has withdrawn $45,250,000 from the company funds.

For comparison, my past withdrawals were:

  • pif has withdrawn $16,300,000 from the company funds

    18:44:12
    16/10/25

     

     

  • pif has withdrawn $15,300,000 from the company funds

    20:33:23
    15/10/25

     

     

I believe this happened because of the timing. The company report shows:
18:04:07 - 17/10/25: Friday report: We had 1 customer and made a gross income of $49,250,000.

When the customer payment came in, I withdrew funds (I usually enter 9,999,999+) and somehow got more than I should have. I transferred the money to stocks without much thought. Today, the company received another payment:
18:04:00 - 18/10/25: Saturday report: We had 1 customer and made a gross income of $49,500,000.

Now I can’t withdraw any funds, possibly because yesterday’s withdrawal included money that was supposed to be locked in the company balance(ads/employees wages). Could you please investigate this issue? Let me know if you need more details.

Thank you,
pif

Mentions: pif [3026499]

IndyCision [2597200]

That sounds about right (your logic behind the reasoning)

You took the money out before the days wages had been paid, so when they did get paid your company funds dropped to below a week's worth of advertising and wages.

Based on your "normal" daily profit being around 16m, and you taking out 45m, it would take 3 "income ticks" without taking money out before the "wage tick" before your funds are back over the minimum to allow you to withdraw it.

CloudJumper [1636201]Staff

Please refer to my response in this report. You basically made the withdrawal while the employee wages were still being processed. You were able to withdraw more money on 17th, not because your company made more income but because the salaries weren't processed at that point.

 

Thanks!

Mentions: My company Funds has bug