Not to mention all the naturals dealt to dealer.
Started by Tekkonasaur [3937460] on in Gambling.
Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Not to mention all the naturals dealt to dealer.
What about it?
look again
Hit it
Blackjack dealers draw from multiple decks at a time to prevent card counting. There's nothing improper about two king of diamonds showing.
At what? There's nothing wrong there.
Look again 😂
8 decks, to be precise. Its clearly stated last time I check.
So not a surprised having 4 Kings even at the deck
If its not the confusion about the same suit, I'm guessing its split being greyed out? But given that double down also is, I'm guessing theres just not enough cash on hand.
It's grey but I think still clickable. Look at "insurance", it's more grey than the other buttons.
There ain't a damn thing wrong.
Insurance is only for when the dealer is showing an ace.
Split isn't greyed out. Only thing unclickable is Insurance and Insurance is unclickable because an ace is not being shown.
Didn't realize more than one deck are used.
Actually there is no set amount. You can play from different shoe sizes. You could go into a casino and play with a 2 deck shoe if you really wanted. Your side bets may be rarer then. Also there are 4 kings in a standard 52 card deck.
I looked at it again three times.
IKR, like I can't figure out a single thing wrong.