Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Hard Stuck

Started by Notuh [3640032] on in Racing.

2 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Notuh [3640032]

Curious on thoughts on how to approach.  I had about 100 points saved up for Class B and put it on my car.  Then I crashed after about 2 races and lost most of the parts and have been placing 5/6 for weeks, now I crashed again and am basically stock.  Can't get a point to upgrade for my life.  Do I have any options other than mechanic shop?

waverr [3865008]

This guide is old, but a good one for low point recovery - https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=21&t=16115573&b=0&a=0

 

It uses the old car names, so you can use this guide to understand what cars they're talking about: https://www.torn.com/forums.php#/p=threads&f=1&t=16412903&b=0&a=0 

 

It seems like its suggestion for class B is buying a Colina Tanprice or Tsubasa Impressor to compete on dirt tracks, although the price for the former has gone way up since the writing of the guide.

 

 

Mentions: Car name rebranding · No Points Racing Recovery Guide by Rogue