garlic bread, bread with mozzerella in the middle, bread with veggies, bread with fruit, bread with cranberries and oranges baked in, bread with powdered sugar and fried, bread with cinnamon and sugar, bread with jam, bread with meat.....all the bread
Free bread
Started by Brooha [3851223] on in Fun & Games.
Posts archived: 96 / 96 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I never had bread in torn city in my entire life, please let me try this ancient delicacy.
I just found out that I have celiac disease...so no more bread
So many good things have bread involved.
Sorry to hear that havenwings2. I will remember your pain whenever I eat some bread and I will enjoy it for ya.
I love monkey bread, great for parties
What's not to love about bread? Have you had one my delicious grilled cheese? Or my French toast? Oh so good
Is there such a thing as free bread? Someone has to pay the bread, a torn citizen has to cultivate wheat and be mugged for us to have our bread. In this game a stolen bread is as close as a free bread could be. That's the kind of bread I'd love. A free bread.
My deepest condolences and sorrow for you Haven. I will eat in your name and honour. Are there perchance gluten free options that are good?
Canyon Bakehouse Gluten Free Country White
Schar Artisan Baker White Bread
Are a couple gluten free breads. Maybe if anyone else that has celiac disease who is joining our bread recolution…..
can give our friend haven some reccomendations?
”Gluten free bread is still bread”
”Viva la bread”
Me loves raw toast
I like making different types of bread, one of my favorites though has to be peasant bread. It's just easy
Grilled Cheese Toast with butter both side
French toast, garlic bread... Dominos bread bites... a simple toast and butter will do. Scrumptious
I had an elementary teacher that liked burnt toast. Always thought that was strange
I prefer sourdough myself.
Every morning I make sausage and eggs with a slice of toast. The toast is made using sourdough, and I spread honey on top. Best thing ever.
Nice 👍 sausage and eggs are great with any bread
Bread is fuzzy and sometimes appreciate holes, jk I eat them everyday with tea and I treat my food better than the kids in my basement
Bread is one of the oldest and most versatile foods in the world. At its core, it’s made from just four simple ingredients — flour, water, yeast, and salt — yet the variations are endless. Broadly, bread can be divided into two main types: savory and sweet.
Savory breads are the ones we often eat with meals — think baguettes, sourdough, ciabatta, or pita. They usually have little or no sugar, focusing instead on texture, crust, and the natural flavor of the grains. Savory bread pairs well with soups, cheese, or meats, and is often used for sandwiches or as a side to main dishes.
Sweet breads, on the other hand, are enriched with ingredients like sugar, butter, milk, or eggs. These give them a soft texture and rich flavor. Examples include brioche, cinnamon rolls, banana bread, and milk bread. Sweet bread is often enjoyed as breakfast, dessert, or a snack with coffee or tea.
Some breads even blur the line — like garlic bread or raisin bread — where sweet and savory meet in one bite. Whether crusty or soft, plain or filled, bread is more than just food; it’s comfort, tradition, and creativity baked into something simple yet deeply satisfying.