Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Name change!

Started by White-Lion [2850068] on in General Discussion.

81 replies · 872 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
82
Discussion span
→
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
62 / 100
Engagement score
78 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

Kimba [1394969] ×1

White-Lion [2850068]

Hello!

I assume very few of you actually know who I am, nevertheless, this is for everyone. I've been thinking of changing my name. White-Lion just isnt cutting it anymore Im afraid.

 

Buuut the issue is I have no bloody idea what to change it to, and that's where the demented fine people of torn city come in! Gimme suggestions pls and ty