Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounties

Started by Jimmy2468 [3565892] on in Graveyard.

32 replies · 215 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
33
Discussion span
→
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
35 / 100
Story score
58 / 100
Engagement score
69 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

What is up with the bounty system?


It appears that players are struggling in this economy as I appear to have a lot more low cost bounties set on me lately. I think I’ve also had a few $1 bounties set which is new and genuinely concerning, given that a lot of players make 500M every 2 weeks easily through crimes etc.

 

So I guess what I am trying to work out it is that  I know things are tough IRL for some people but don’t let it affect Torn’s bounty system it really ruins the fun.

 

If anyone needs help financially on Torn or need some guidance send me a private DM and I’ll take the time out of my day to help you and even spare what I have. 

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

Guys come on I said private DMs. I don’t want you to look like beggars in public. I’ll protect your shame and reputations.whilst committing truly altruistic acts.

Grafiti [1557036]

Maybe they don't find you worthy enough to place big bounties on you? If the cheap bounties keep you in hospital, why would someone spend more anyway? Simple logic really.

 

You know these constant threads tell me that the bounties and constant hosp'ing is getting to you, why else would someone make a thread every single day for the past 3 days, about the same thing, even when previous 3 threads got graved.

 

Maybe your psychology degree can tell you about your obsessive behaviors?

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

You just can’t help yourself you keep posting. If you have nothing constructive move on sailor. This is a discussion post and you’re not playing by the rules.

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

But the ‘comments’ are usually misspelled and are very racist. Mentioning goats, because I’m Muslim? Just thought it was strange that players adding low value bounties and felt bad so thought I could help the poor. 

Jimmy2468 [3565892]

Thank you brother, strange to use sexual language (69) considering there maybe children playing. It’s quite inappropriate maybe take the feedback for future reference?