Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Raid peace button?

Started by MUZZA [2440298] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 34 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
2
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100

Most-liked replies

MUZZA [2440298]

Not really sure if this is a bug, or a slight UI issue. 
But I was nosing around faction raids and looking at some, I noticed a new button so tried to click it.. (it doesn’t work *big sad*)

 

Just found it quite strange I am being presented this button when I’m not part of these factions - so I’d thought I’d mention it here. 

 

[image: i.ibb.co]

[image: i.ibb.co]