Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

[Userscript] Lazy Crimes

Started by Heartflower [2626587] on in Tools & Userscripts.

261 replies · 11k views · thread synced · yesterday · View on torn.com

Posts archived: 262 / 262 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Heartflower [2626587]

Sorry for the delay, finally found some time to fix some bugs and add some of the requested features.

 

No arson yet, hopefully it won't take me a year to add

 

Updated to v1.0.18 (07/10/2025)

Mentions: [Userscript] Lazy Crimes

MrChurch [3654415]

Newest version is telling me to install crime profitability when it already is. Disabled crime profitability options and it still opens a new tab each time I use the lazy button. 

Heartflower [2626587]

It detects Crime Profitability by the sort/settings button, so no clue why it doesn't accurately detect it being on/off for you. I did notice I accidentally put in a bug where it accidentally checks for profitability regardless of settings, so that's fixed now, sorry about that! For now I also removed the redirecting of the button just in case any other issues pop up that I can't replicate. 

 

Updated to v1.0.19 (08/10/2025)

  • Fixed some bugs with no profitability, removed button redirect to Crime Profitability post as well
POSEIDON [886900]

are you sure this is safe? i just used it for scamming and all i clicked was the "im lazy" button at the top left and it auto clicked farm.

ive never used any script that clicks for me and that seems super sketchy. i just dont want to get banned

MrChurch [3654415]

New bug for ya 😄

 

On PDA, lazy button is not working for shoplifting. We get “Lazy…” and then the button resets with no action performed. 

Heartflower [2626587]

I started having a look at arson two weeks or so ago to gather possible scenarios code-wise. I was hoping praying the guide would give me more clarity on how to code this, but alas. I'm now working on a version of arson, where the script basically does what I have been doing just off my personal vibes. However, with the crime's complexity and a busy schedule irl, I currently cannot give an ETA on the Arson update. Just know that I'm working on it and doing the best I can. Thanks for your patience <3

 

TLDR: arson soonTM, but no ETA

MrChurch [3654415]

On PDA, if there are no disabled securities it will not shoplift at all for me. So that check might be funky on PDA, I think it works on PC though.

GG4ming1 [2960765]

Got a suggestion for you regarding forgery, maybe add toggle option to swap to prescriptions if you have a high enough level? Low risk, nice profits. 

 

Heartflower [2626587]

Updated to v1.1

Now includes the long awaited Arson. Please note that it's currently in beta, may include bugs, proceed with caution and whatnot.

 

Please note that I'll have a look at any bugs and feature requests when I've finished arson and have the nerve to test it (unfortunately wasn't home when I had humongous nerve during Halloweek), which should hopefully not be too long away. Thanks for your patience :)

 


 

Arson (BETA)

I didn't wanna wait to publish this until I was level 100, but until I'm level 100, I'm prioritising my nerve over fully testing any bugs this may have. On top of that, it's a very complex crime with a lot of different requirements and possibilities. It should skip any crime you're unable to do due to locked/unavailable items, for example, but this is very hard to test if you try to unlock all requirements asap. Please proceed with caution if you decide to use the script for arson in the near future. And please be as informative/complete (and patient) about your situation when reporting bugs. Thank you!

 

I went back and forth between the guide, but eventually decided to create the script on how I view the crime - which on most parts does align with the guide.

 

Upon loading the page and clicking the "Lazy Crimes" button, the script will parse all available arsons.

 

Here's an overview of how the arsons are parsed:

  • It will skip uniques for now due to complexity. I recommend following Emforus' guide on how to unlock some uniques or just skip any "special" arsons alltogether if you're simply too lazy.
  • It will skip any damage-related arsons for now due to complexity. I thought long and hard how to implement this, but the best options would either (a) give you a crit or (b) not align with the idea of being lazy and using this script for swiftness.
  • "Accelerant requested": So far, I think the only ones are "Gaseous", "Liquids" and "Solids". However, it will skip them if there are others that I'm not aware of right now. If gases are required, it will solely use gases etc.
  • "Accidental cause requested": This arson will ask for any gas first and then light the whole thing up.
  • "High-visibility fire requested": This arson will throw diesel on the plot, followed by a flamethrower and then some magnesium.
  • "Highly-suspicious fire requested": This arson will throw gasoline on the plot, followed by lighting it up and then throwing some magnesium.
  • In any other case, the button will throw any liquid, followed by lighting it up.

The crime will then temporarily "hide" the next steps in the code, so that it doesn't have to loop through it each time.

 

Possible steps:

  • "Commit": This is when your button says "Inquire", "Breach", "Plant", "Collect". The crime should be skipped if you don't have the correct item to plant it.
  • "Lighter" / "Liquids" / "Solids" / "Gases": In the crime settings you can rank any lighters from 1 (high priority) to 3 (low priority). Please stick to not using the same number twice. I currently don't have any warnings set for this. By default this will just go from highest item to lowest item.
  • "Flamethrower": This is recommended for a high visibility fire, but if unavailable, will try for the other lighters instead.
  • "Gasoline" / "Diesel" / "Magnesium": This is recommended for some special cases as well. If not available, it should skip this crime.

 

Nerve:

It is not recommended to close the page mid-arson right now, otherwise I'd have to save more data in local storage. Hence, the crime will only perform "Commit" options if less than 15 nerve. I would recommend just using the script with high nerve to be honest

 

 

Mentions: [Crimes 2.0] Arson: An In-Depth Guide

Overseer [2143302]

Im having an issue where if i try to ise this for scamming, it just directs me to the crime morale page. I have crime morale installed, but its also not working

FunkMasta [3393072]

Having a persistent issue where using "key to the city" button in burglary just spams residential and doesn't actually do what its supposed to do

GreasyDiddy [3455236]

Love the script but would it be possible to set scamming to work bottom up? Doing the oldest scam first so that they don't time out? Otherwise works great!