What was the outcome of this ? I assume staff chat banned him at minimum
Posts archived: 31 / 31 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Boring but true answer: he apologized and they made up. Thats it. Its old drama. Asshat here is just trying to stir the pot n harass the poor guy.
Froggy out
They can make up all they want. Doesn't change the fact it's some sick, disturbing shit.
And I generally wouldn't characterize someone who threatens with r*pe and murder as "poor guy".
People experiencing psychosis are generally fearful, not violent. There's no need to insult a group of people struggling with serious and stigmatized mental health challenges by comparing them to someone crashing out and slinging threats over a video game.
I've played for about 4 months, i think the "poor guy" has been bountied since then at the very least. Bottom of the barrel player/human being if you ask me.
This is enough for a ban.
I doubt devs did nothing unless there is something more to the story.
you should not post stuff like this so close to halloween brev, rest in piss to both of you
🍿🍿🍿
SKILL ISSUE 🧹
Graved - Op Request